Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A weird day in the life of Danny ''PHANTOM''

i started my day like everyone else being woken up by a loud annoying sounding alarm at around 6:20 am from there shower stuff like that average then i get dressed then things get different i dont have any coffee on the table and the place was quiet well quiet for me cause my cat would bug me for food so theres that but anyway i look outside and there are no cars out side i mean none parked or passing by and i go and see if myparents are awake and there not home i thought ok they most likely to go drop off my little sister at school but i notice that my dads cell phone is still in his room and he is a superintendent and he is addicited to carrying around his phone so i check his phone no signal my cell no signal i even check my the kitchen phone doesn't work it was really weird i spent the entire day in my room blasting music and i look at the time and its 8 pm on the dot so that me really weird but to be honest i was really liking it the only thing that could have made it better is if my girlfriend was still in newyork and not in guetemalla on vacation (lucky) so pretty much around midnight i get a call on my cell finally and i pretty mych find out my parents attempted to play a prank on me so i find out they were in a big barbcue in long island in my aunts house so around 3am they got back and basically was like you people need to thing of better pranks cause i enjoyed that ...my parents said never again and that was the end of that

No comments: